• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

been playing with vacuum forming

glenn201

G

Did you make your vacuum table? What polycarbonate did you use? It would be fun to make custom bodies.

G

Too cool!

I've seen many videos of doing your own bodies. Looks like fun, but I'm sure like most things, it's harder than it looks.

G

glenn201 said:
still working on the mold i need to mold in the windows not sure about the side scoops
I imagine the mold can be time consuming.

G

Very nice! Looks mean.

Ol' fart

Damn, no time for this but.....

It would be easy for me to make molds for body's. If anyone could draw something in CAD form I could strech it , grow it, make it wider, make it fit the Redcat wheelbase. I guess the molds are made from wood or renshaw board right?

bob c.

I would love to get my hands on a 41 willies body that would fit my xt. I want to do a grave digger real bad.

bob c.

The only one I can find is a 1/10 scale that's too small..this is the measurments on it.. This bodyhas a 10.5" WheelBase andMeasures 17.5"from front to rear, it is 9" wide at front and rear wheel wells, the bodyafterfront fenderis 6.5" wide andis 7.5"wide before the rearfenders. I don't think I can make it work

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts