• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Bearing sizes for the Rampage MT

jamsmanblue

Hi, I' am buying new ceramic bearings for my Redcat Rampage MT, and need to know the sizes of each bearing, and how many of each bearing I need. The manual that come with my redcat rampage was a volcano manual, so I have no idea what that the sizes are that I need. Does anyone have this info? I would:D appreciate any help. Thank you

Deluge

There are 24.

50045 - 10x26x8 x 11

50069 - 12x24x6 x 8

50068 - 10x22x7 or 10x22x6 x 1

50070 - 8x22x7 x 4

Last edited by a moderator:

Deluge

It goes in the layshaft carrier.

It's an odd sized bearing so it may be hard to find, that's why I added the 10x22x6 size. It's easier to find and you can just shim the difference.

jamsmanblue

50045 - 10x26x8 I believe that there is only 6 of them bearings. where would 11 of them go? I talked to one of the guys at Boca bearings, and he didn't even have the right bearings for the kit they sell. I received them, and only 4 of them fit. That's why I needed the info on the sizes. I goggled the 50045 part number and it states 6 bearings. If im wrong please let me know. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

Deluge

2 bearings for each diff, there are 3 diffs so that's 6 bearings. Each diff case has 2 bearings for the pinion gear, so that's 10. Then there's 1 in the gear plate for the clutch bell, that's 11.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts