• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Battery charger ?

alfred e numan

Hi all. Can anyone direct me to a reliable DC-to DC charger for the XB? I use the Fly-Sky transmitter - This uses 8 AA nickel metal hydride batterys. A all in one unit would be handy for field use. Thanks in advance.

Ruffy

I just purchased the imax B6AC PRO balance charger. It has more options then I will ever use. It charges every kind of battery as well from NiMH to Lipo and many more. But it depends on how much $ you have. Its not cheap by any means.

Rampagenewfie

Hey guys just wondering if there is any rechargable battery that you recommend for for the flysky gt3b radio that can just be left in the radio and plugged in to charge. I'm also looking for a good place to get rechargeable batteries to make some hump packs in the 8000 to 10000 mah range

racetruck

the sub-c batterys only go to 5000mah max amps makes them and sells single cells so you can make up what you need and for the AA batterys for you transmitter just get the rechargable Energizers

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.