• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Baja 5t body

dboozer

Just curious if a baja 5t body would fit on a tt with truck post of course, anyone tried one?

kryptonite

do you remember if it was the body or the wheel base thats too long?

kun114

I have the new proline body on order to give a try. If it looks stupid on the Rampage, I'll just have to use it on my baja.

dboozer

cool thanks guys. was looking at asgard body as well, looks might it might rub wheels on tt, from pics i have seen. love the stadium truck look though.

Sprint 77

Contributor
dboozer said:
cool thanks guys. was looking at asgard body as well, looks might it might rub wheels on tt, from pics i have seen. love the stadium truck look though.
I don't think it will rub to where it can't be remedied . If you mount it nice and little trimming on fenders you should be fine. I have one and have set it on my truck and it looks like it should be on it.

python

The new proline body might do the trick, although made for the baja, it is a little shorter.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts