• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

awesome deal on V2 MT at DDM

Shortfuse206

check out this awesome deal on a V2 MT at DDM with the coupon code it is only $588 with a DOM pipe that is a sweet deal i think i will be getting this instead of the V1 package. it dose not have a motor but who cares at that price i have a ZEN g26 i will be dropping in it anyway.

they must of just added this today last night it was not there

http://www.davesmotors.com/s.nl/c.885035/n.1/it.A/id.6163/.f

BIRDOFPREY

Shortfuse206 said:
check out this awesome deal on a V2 MT at DDM with the coupon code it is only $588 with a DOM pipe that is a sweet deal i think i will be getting this instead of the V1 package. it dose not have a motor but who cares at that price i have a ZEN g26 i will be dropping in it anyway.
they must of just added this today last night it was not there

http://www.davesmotors.com/s.nl/c.885035/n.1/it.A/id.6163/.f
was ordering the same thing plus a motor and stuff what is the coupon code!!

Shortfuse206

mooman007uk said:
with the 10% coupon at rampagehopups it's even cheaper @ $575!!!!
i know but you get a DOM pipe when you order it from DDM, that is a $169 value so it is cheaper in that respect at DDM

BIRDOFPREY said:
was ordering the same thing plus a motor and stuff what is the coupon code!!
the coupon code is HBF

Last edited by a moderator:

BIRDOFPREY

Shortfuse206 said:
i know but you don't get a DOM pipe, that is a $169 value so it is cheaper in that respect at DDM
the coupon code is HBF
Yes I agree was ordering at DDM to get the pipe plus have done alot of baja bussiness with them great to work with. Thank you was woundering if they still offered that.

Ron E

Contributor
ordered a v1tt, ddm pipe and upgrade kit for 599.00 this weekend, just e-mailed them the code "hbf" and Brad took another 5% off, now 569.00 with free shipping. wow.... :eek:

thanks for the heads up and thanks to ddm for the great deal, man 569.00 for all that, what a deal. :D :D:D

then I ordered an air filter, bearings, etc... from Rampagehopups, thanks Rob. should be a good week.

Last edited by a moderator:

kryptonite

hey RON E, i also ordered another one.. that ddm deal was too good to pass up with the free pipe(mt V1)this will make #3:eek:.. im going to set this mt up as an on-road. so now i have my bullit proof all alloy mt, my tt/truggy wich is a straight track screamer and my blistering pink on-road mt.. im allready mapping out my 4th redcat build..lol..

Ron E

Contributor
kryptonite said:
hey RON E, i also ordered another one.. that ddm deal was too good to pass up with the free pipe(mt V1)this will make #3:eek:.. im going to set this mt up as an on-road. so now i have my bullit proof all alloy mt, my tt/truggy wich is a straight track screamer and my blistering pink on-road mt.. im allready mapping out my 4th redcat build..lol..
dude thats awesome... now i'll have my all alum rampage 4x4 desert truck and my buggy. the buggy will see the most bashing and destruction... the plan is a no body basher that just gets upgraded/fixed as it breaks till it quits/slows the breaking... :D

4 rampigs, your sick:p

speedyd

Banned
man it looks like either way you are getting a killer deal! i may have to add a v2 mt to my to get list. it looks like i missed out on on an mcd so this will do the trick.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.