• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

anyone have there throttle stick on the mt?

volitan

I have read a few places that The rampage MT has had a few issues with the throttle sticking.

Any of you have had that problem and what did you do to fix it?

volitan

I don't have a picture or anyhting like that I just wanted to see if it was a problem and if there was something I could do to fix it....if thats a problem that is

rob142sti

had the same problem today. had to readjust the throttle arm holder on the end of the servo horn. (has a hex screw and the arm goes through it)... my servo would push the carb arm about half an inch forward when i applied the brakes, and would go back to idle when i hit the go trigger.

grf

i have problems, seen other with the same problem, with the wt-813. the shaft wears out i believe cause of the pump pressure on it and does not work smoothly. apart from that nothing else.

fastlane

Team Driver
you have to have a good servo and adjust it to were it opens all the way but not forcing it. ya know what I mean? mine doesn't open quite all of the way but has no bind on it. try that mine hasn't came loose again since

volitan

fastlane said:
you have to have a good servo and adjust it to were it opens all the way but not forcing it. ya know what I mean? mine doesn't open quite all of the way but has no bind on it. try that mine hasn't came loose again since
I know exactly what you mean.I have a dx3 so I will be able to ajust the end points for it.

Whats the best 3rd channel kill switch out there?

Whats the best throttle servo for it too?

Thanks

volitan

Thanks for the link!! wich kit do you think the best one out of the 5?

I guess I will operate the one that came with my V2 for a little bit until I upgrade all the servos.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts