• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Antonio Santos Engines (AS Modified)

Silent_chaos

I was watching some Vids on youtube, and stumbled upon Antonio Santos. He lives in the UK and builds/modifies/tunes in-house engines.

I pmed him on facebook, very friendly guy, asked him tons of questions, turns out he sells 5-10 of his engines weekly at a great price. he tests his engine releases around 65 tanks before marketing it. Engine Name: AS modified

The 30CC Full mod long rod 7bhp engine at about 270 British Pounds (450$) including shipping with UPS to anywhere in the world.

his latest vid, in which he one of his smaller engines installed on the 'Black Beetle' (29CC ported standard crank 28mm) beating in a drag race a 7bhp OBR (Full Mod long rod 30.5):

he has other vids too, but they're on facebook.

After seeing the video, Id rather invest money on his engines. Im not saying OBR is bad (they're great) but you can save around 200$ + shipping and have a better overall performance whether it is low end or top end. (great bang for the buck)

I took his permission on posting his profile if you want to PM him.

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003757237471

Silent_chaos

claude bigelow said:
Looks really good, and that's a great price. Did you purchase one yourself?
Not yet, I'm planning one very soon. i'm a bit short on money

I was going to get an 8.1hp Reed OBR, but after seeing his engines performance vs the OBR with respect to the price, I really want to get one from him.

also, a lot of local competitive racers (mostly 5ive-t) are using his engines. they keep praising him.

last time we spoke, he told me his next project is the 38CC

Last edited by a moderator:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts