• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

amazing video for rampage xb-e

Rampage

i am not sure but the car look like rampage xb-e

[ame]

[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:
G

Fast for sure. That drive train must be taking a beating. Looks like he is only running RWD.

bigfol

RCDAD said:
Fast for sure. That drive train must be taking a beating. Looks like he is only running RWD.
Either that or he is running baja sand tyres, paddles down the back and single rib trackers up front. Its a HSP/redcat/himoto/fable/vader etc take your pick.LOL

Very quick though, got to be running 8s or more for sure, I placed a order though HobbyKing for a set of sand tyres/wheels, can't bet the price, the rims are a complete knock off of the prolines wheels that you are running with, can't fault the material either,my mate got his the other day, looks the goods......

G

Either that or he is running baja sand tyres, paddles down the back and single rib trackers up front.
I thought it looked like it had knobies in front.

BoukeG

bigfol said:
I placed a order though HobbyKing for a set of sand tyres/wheels, can't bet the price, the rims are a complete knock off of the prolines wheels that you are running with, can't fault the material either,my mate got his the other day, looks the goods......
Could you post a link please, I'm trying to find out which size I would need.

The speed and power is amazing!

G

I luv the slow motion. It does have knobies in the front but you can see it is still 4WD. That is too cool to see a 4WD lift the front wheels up.

G

I would like to see some under the hood photos and know what kind of run times your getting.

bigfol

Rampage said:
i am not sure but the car look like rampage xb-e
It looks like one of those buggies had a Go-Pro camera on it....... I would love to see it jump over the top of that dune, if that was my buggy I'd be all over it....... :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts