• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

aluminum wing mount??

Ryneito

Does XB and XB-E share the same wing mount? Looks the same but I want to make sure before I order one. The aluminum version only states xb-e so that's why I ask?

Also us there any difference between the gun metal hop ups vs the blue ones?

krashkrieg

Contributor
Ryneito said:
Does XB and XB-E share the same wing mount? Looks the same but I want to make sure before I order one. The aluminum version only states xb-e so that's why I ask?
Pretty sure they are the same mounts...maybe the AL interferes with the exhaust or something

Ryneito said:
Also us there any difference between the gun metal hop ups vs the blue ones?
Difference is the color... :rolleyes:

G

Yes the wing mount is the same for both vehicles.

Ryneito

Lol..besides the obvious in color, there's no difference in material? I noticed some of the blue hop ups looked thicker compared to the gun metal ones. Maybe it was just the pic..

G

Redcat does not sell any blue aluminum parts designed for the Xseries. Any photos you see of XB blue aluminum are either HSP photos or the original prototype Redcat brought in. The parts may have changed some since the photos were taken. There is not a choice from Redcat between blue and gunmetal. There is only gunmetal.

Ryneito

So I got another question..the roll cage. Part #710014. Im finding two different styles with that part number. One has the double hoop on top with brace over filter. The other is single hoop with no brace. Which one do I get with that number? Lol

Deluge

Ah, I see. Redcat probably doesn't have an updated pic of the cage, so they used a pic of the plastic version. More than likely it's the same cage.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts