• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

aluminum front bumper for V3

616romeromatt

My name is matt I am newer to the redcat forum page

I need some help does anyone know if there is an aluminum front bumper hop up for the rampage MT V3 truck?

If so how much?

Last edited by a moderator:

Ol' fart

A member put an aluminum "skid plate" on his and it looked like it added a lot of strength to the bumper, looked good too. Not sure which post it was but not too long ago

Sergio

Ol said:
A member put an aluminum "skid plate" on his and it looked like it added a lot of strength to the bumper, looked good too. Not sure which post it was but not too long ago
Old fart how about a better chassis for the MT

Ol' fart

Thanks for asking but,

I don't really support the MT line only because I don't have the time for it.

Right now I should finish my Rally build. It's just waiting for the body to be painted.

I've received an order for a tricked out XBE, 2028 8c, all hop-up's build that I have to get on. I'll show that on the forum.

I'll soon have rollers for the XB/XT gas and XBE on the website. Just waiting on the suspension arms.

And my favorite, the SCAR. Shooting for the spring on this one.

G

The MT chassis is pretty strong as is. Much stronger than other 1/5 scale platforms. Add some of shock tower braces and it becomes even stronger.

G

Ildy666 said:
I would like to have a longer chassis so the after market bodies would look better on them like a 5ive...
That's the same wheelbase as the DR. I believe the SCAR chassis is that length. The most bodies come in the 5t/5sc size.

G

It is also possible to run the MT suspension and drivetrain on the Xseries chassis.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.