• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Aluminum diff case

bigblkblazin

i was going through youtube and I seen some aluminum diff cases for the rampage xb . Does anyone know where I can get these ?

cordy

Old fart 7075 is suposed to be makeing some I don't know if it`s the same one you saw.A lot of us that race are waiting for them,also I think the guy`s in europe are waiting for them.

G

A lot of guys have been waiting for one. Do you have a link to the vid? I've only seen them for the MT.

DustyR3825

Banned
Since Ol'fart completed the C-Hubs his next task was the Diff Cases.

I have only seen the Diff Cases for the MT like RCDAD stated....

Kylar

RCDAD said:
A lot of guys have been waiting for one. Do you have a link to the vid? I've only seen them for the MT.
Who makes them for the MT? Are they pricey?

Tim_S

I know a lot of people don't think too highly of engage rc. But they have aluminum diff housings for $79 a pair. looks like V2. I'm thinkin bout gettin a pair myself.

RampageHopUps

Good God Man, don;t buy from Engage. I will see if Redcat can bring in some of those aluminum cases.

rcgasser

Tim_S said:
I know a lot of people don't think too highly of engage rc. But they have aluminum diff housings for $79 a pair. looks like V2. I'm thinkin bout gettin a pair myself.
Save yourself a major headache. Don't do it!!!!!!!!!

G

boys, I'm working on them but they are a bitch to machine.__________________

7075rc
You just made my day! :D

DemonRC

Ol said:
boys, I'm working on them but they are a bitch to machine.
I got about 1/2 way done measuring one up and drawing it in Solidworks before I ran out of Jack Dan... *cough*... I mean patience. I can see where there's some major PITA's machining it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts