• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

aluminum arms

Ildy666

Does anyone know if they come from redcat in pairs or single?part #050001&050002 thanx...

chrispc66

They are just bling anyway, I see no advantage to using them in comparison to the stockers. I have two TT-5 buggies, one with aluminium parts, one stock and I find the stock arms very strong and the bottom shock bolts are within the arm which protects them.

I've damaged the bottom shock bolts with the aluminium arms from rocks and other debris. I bash / jump pretty hard, and the stock arms stand up well, (I've also bent both front aluminium bottom shock arms) I am thinking of painting the stock arms for an improved appearance.

G

I prefer some plastic as it is more forgiving. However, if you like to drive in the snow the plastic is known to become very brittle.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.