• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Alternate Body List

MadPole

What other bodies will fit the TT/MT?

I'm running a stock TT with a DDM side pipe and would like to be able to change up the look from time to time. Wheel adapters to be able to use the HPI/Proline wheels are already on my wish list to be able to throw some truck tires on.

What have you guys found out there fit and what mods were needed?

Thanks in advance for sharing your experience.

jackson

bodies

well i got one of those wal-mart newbright bodies

off ebay they're cheap but they don't last much

still they look nice if your runing street only!

igetbombed

Contributor
Here's one for you. With mt wheels only mod was to raise biddy mounts and cut around rear tires. If u r using tt tires I don't think you'd need to do anything

Heavy Chevy

jackson said:
well i got one of those wal-mart newbright bodies
off ebay they're cheap but they don't last much

still they look nice if your runing street only!
Can you provide us a link? I have no idea what you're talking about. I tried searching but I didn't find anything suitable.

MadPole

I'm liking the Desert Rat look. The challenge is trying to slap on a paint job that doesn't look like it was made by a 5 year old with ADD. My artistic talents hit their peak sometime during the crayon stage.

The Asgard pre-painted is a possible option. Color schemes wouldn't be my choice, but at least it would look professional.

Thanks for the help. Look forward to seeing what else you guys have come up with.

countstevula

Contributor
evilevox said:
So does anyone know if the Cen SC5 body work on the ramps? It looks ok and is pretty cheap. Amain has them for $69
check out ebay item #160529738702 or search for redcat rampage and it will show up. It's a cen sc5 body on a rampage

macs

Cen direct has it for $70 with $6 shipping.

macs

I think there site might have just messed up. I swear it was on there, went back to order it and now it is gone. They still have the 5T there for $70. I shot them an email cause if it isnt in stock, it is free.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts