• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Air filter upgrade.

Stygian

Banned
Thanks, Sorry if it feels like flooding the forums, just trying to keep everything in the right sections.

G

Stygian said:
Thanks, Sorry if it feels like flooding the forums, just trying to keep everything in the right sections.
No prob by me. I just saw and answered the other post first. I get lazy on the typing that's all. LOL

Stygian

Banned
LOL, yeah sometimes it's becomes a pain to watch a bunch of threads.

I really hate owning more than one of the same thing. I want to mod up the buggy but the same time I want to mod up my MT truck. I really like the XB buggy for the desert

Edit:

The aluminum parts for the XB buggy do they come in any color besides gun metal, I was hoping to get them in blue or green to match the cover?

Last edited by a moderator:

rampagemt

Re: Air filter upgrade.

The parts only come on gun metal best you could do is deanodize or powdercoating is another option

G

Yep. Just gotta send the wife shopping when its time to use the oven.

blak__jak

brian this was taken right from the manual.

WARNING: Never use a gas oven, the fumes from curing can be explosive. Never use a

home oven that is also used for food. Contamination of food will occur

G

Yikes...

That's good to know.

G

I think it would be more like buy the wife a new one and take the old one. LOL

Stygian

Banned
RCDad, why do you need an oven for a power coater? I have never used one before so not too sure what it does.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts