• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

a concerned dealer

python

This buggy has been out since at least april and yet parts are impossible to get, I have been told several times that they are on order, and i have to keep telling customers that, no date, just that they are on order, and that they will just have to put their 4-500 dollar car on the shelf until they come in, i've torn one car apart along with my personal car to try to keep them going just because i said that when they bought it that parts would be out soon, this is back in may or june, don't i feel like an ass.

I didn't want to post on here about this but, i thought they might get the hint that we need parts. Maybe they are ending the car, i don't know for sure either way, but it would be nice if they would support the car for the people that did buy them.

When this buggy came out there was alot of excitement, and we have sold a few but with the lack of parts available for it i can see why it has fallen dead. Is this the future of all the rampages, i hope not!

a concerned dealer

tom

pythonmotorsports.com

max 1

I Agree With U Tom I,am Afraid To Go And Run It To Hard ,i Don,t Want To Break Any Caus Of Parts Are Not Avalibl I Still Need Rear Drive Shaft ,i Had To Modify Yhe Old One Till They Come In,i Love The Car .

RedcatRacing

Advertiser
Vendor
Hi there,

If you guys could email me the part numbers you are looking for I will get to the bottom of it. Our parts system is usually very good as the system tells us what we need but sometimes parts do fall through the cracks if there is little or no history on them. Chances are the parts are in fact on order but letting me know specific part numbers will surely help.

Please email me at [email protected]

Thanks

Darin

python

here are part #'s we had called on before---

54011 rear center dog bone / in the manual they show an upgrade universal for this part, don't have that # in front of me at the moment but if you need it i will look it up

54013 wingmount

54001 frame

the center drive shaft or it's universal upgrade would be on the very top of our list, we have 2 customers that forsure need them along with my car and now our display car.

let me know

ps-- rob, your car is still intact and ready to ship

RedcatRacing

Advertiser
Vendor
Seems the parts arrived on Friday and they are being received today. You should be able to find most of them online and available to buy now and all will be online by tomorrow.

Very sorry for the delay, these were ordered over 30 days ago and for some reason were delayed by the factory.

Darin

Clubin

Banned
max 1 said:
I Agree With U Tom I,am Afraid To Go And Run It To Hard ,i Don,t Want To Break Any Caus Of Parts Are Not Avalibl I Still Need Rear Drive Shaft ,i Had To Modify Yhe Old One Till They Come In,i Love The Car .
What happened to your rear drive shaft?

Mine overheated due to the extreme angle melted the pinion bearings into the case and screwed up the crown and pinion. I moved the front to the back lubbed up the dog bones installed a new crown pinion, one tank in, same thing. Is this a problem, it has happened to me twice now. Just looks like the drive train can't handle any power.

Good to know there are parts available. I was in contact with both Darin and Nick started on July6, so just about 2 month's waiting for parts..

Guess us guinee pigs bit the big one on this early buy.

max 1

My Pin Brook Of ,try,to Prees It Out Whould Not Come Out So I Drilld It Out After That Pin Kept Comeing Out Then I Look,d At The End Of The Shaft And There Was A Littel Dimpl In The End Of It So I Drilld A Hole In It Tapd It And Put A Set Srew To Hold The Pin From Falling Out.no Problems Melting Cups .my Buddy Has One Also No Probs Of Any Kind.

python

max 1 what was the universal upgrade #, this part might help clubin, i lost my destruction booklet

python

I love our 2wd, i think it needs to have a truck body on it, other than the rea drive shaft for us it has been very good, now that parts are out, i will have it in the air like my 5t, we are getting some tires in next weeks that are going to look sick on it, as soon as i put some truck body mounts on it, i'll post pics of the wheels and tires in a different section.

max 1

Part #54020,i Whould Like One Al So.

hardcore

i need cy engine parts, cluch and carb, i would like to buy them direct from redcat, can any one at redcat help me out ???

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts