• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

710001 Aluminum Center Diff Mount - Gunmetal

ChuenouXiao

Guys need your help. I need to know if people are experiencing the same problem that I'm facing now. I replaced my stock center diff mount with my new gun metal aluminum center diff. When I put the car together I notice that there is resistance on the gears. Pushing the car forward and backward is not possible. It looks to me that the gun metal aluminum piece may not be the perfect size. What I'm saying is it may be the wrong size and that it's bigger then my stock plastic center diff piece. As a result the pinion and crown gear are sitting too tight. Please help if you seen or heard about this.... I guess only way is to test the stock piece to see if there is still resistance. The reason I know it's the aluminum center piece too is because my stock throttle plastic servo tray won't sit perfectly on top of the aluminum center diff. Please help!

Last edited by a moderator:

ChuenouXiao

When pushing your car.... is the clutch bell suppose to spin freely with the clutch disengage right? The piston shouldn't be moving up and down when you move the car back in forth right?

ChuenouXiao

Deluge said:
Yes. The clutch bell is supposed to spin freely when you roll it.
Thanks Deluge.... I figured it out..... I just need to work with the aluminum center diff wehn installing it. About the clutch bell... I just needed to use the three bolts For the gear plate and tighten them properly. My Xb is done and good now :) just got to check everything and figure it out :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts