• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

7075rc Xb-e Chassis in the works?

Gaz

How many people want one?

Gaz

Not saying there is one, but maybe it's a good idea that Ol'fart knows who would like to have one.

rookie101

There is one. He's mentioned it a few times himself, he just hasn't had any time to deal with it as he's been fairly busy. I'm patiently waiting!

Ol' fart

I would like to have some idea how many I could sale. The gas one has not been moving even after I droped the price from 180 to 120. ( only sold four)

It takes a lot of time to design one and I would have to sale at least ten to brake even at 120.

Knuckles

I will take 2 of them, what kind of price are we talking about? I will take 2 just to help production to go forward.

bigfol

Ol said:
I would like to have some idea how many I could sale. The gas one has not been moving even after I droped the price from 180 to 120. ( only sold four) It takes a lot of time to design one and I would have to sale at least ten to brake even at 120.
I'll take one and so will my mate so 2 for me.......

Knuckles

If it is going to be made make sure we include a-arm limit stops on this chassis. Also will it be a stock length or extended? I did some research about dog bone sizes in another thread. Have to look them up.

andyken

I thought the one for sale was for the XB-E ONLY?

I thought of getting one but was told it only fit the XB-E?

Knuckles

The one that is available is only for gasser. He wants a count on how many people want one to see if it is worth making. I started a thread on 7075 spot in the forum. Put a request in for one and any comments or suggestions you might have.

Sergio

No im Just saying i already got one coming For The gas one as much as i like The XB-e im not into electric i Just love The gasoline,The smoke, The sound.

I was Just giving my 2 cents.

twissted

Banned
The problem with kits are as fallows. needs to make a big difference or it's not worth the time and money. 2 it needs to stand out so that people that wouldn't have bought one would because it appeals to them. 3 needs to be well made.

The fact the this is a brushless set up will get buyers to look at this kit. It cost a lot of money for this kind of build so you need to look at the kind of people that will be buying, I would look into making shure that the body that will be cool enough that it's worth doing. Or from a racers point of view faster around the track. The coolest big rc trucks of buggies out or will be out are very scale looking. cool roll cage that bodies attached to. I have just did a build like this and it was worth the time and money that went into it. So I'm leaving you some food for thought.

Knuckles

I think you are missing the point about making a new xbe chassis. The problem is there is way to much flex in the chassis, it bends front driveshafts on hard impacts. My xbe is converted to a monster truck and I beat on it. I stopped driving it because I bent a driveshaft every run. It was about strength and being able to use a castle 2028 motor. Don't get me wrong you have a sweet build but I am not a short course guy. I went with xbe and converted it because I think it is cool. I really want to shorten the truck for a little more freestyle action but I don't want to reinvent the wheel.

DUFFY

I need at least one maybe 2. Longer or shorter tabs even blank{no holes driled for diff boxs/ would work for the length, I don't care if its longer or shorter, I would like to fit a 2028 motor,the people using smaller motors still need a stiffer chassis unless they use the kd mount. The xb is a cheaper car than the xbe and like mentioned before i agree the amount of money people spend on thier xbe is probly alot more than the average xb buyer, one is strickly entry level while the other after modding will destory everything this side of a 12s losi. I have about 2.5k in my losi but my xbe.. adding the mgm esc, wheels, (soon to be purchased) batteries, charger, ect ect I don't even know..... I was plaing on buying a 7075rc xbe chassis and a xb chassis both when its out so i can "switch" platforms from ep to gas as it suits me. Call me crazy but this whole gun thing tempolary stunded the hobby as alot of people wanted ammo or that nice colt m4 before they could not get them. Now thats calming down people will turn to thier normal hobbies. I want a xbe chassis for sure 100% ill buy it. I know people that would buy a mt chassis as well in a heart beat.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts