• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

7075RC outside US shipping

But its probably not for today or tomorrow and i need the gears plate by now , maybe im going to pay the 50 $ shipping for this part .. shit 140 $ for gears plate ! lol but i know i never pay again for this part ! :)

WAY

Hey how about Australia?!? Btw Ol'Fart, you are limiting yourself by selling these as Redcat Rampage parts. These cars are marketed as HPI and HSP in Australia for example.

bigfol

Jack Lagachette said:
serious ?? HPI ?? lol ! you pay the double of the price your car cause is under the name of HPI ?
Yeah its true, good or bad you get the best of both worlds in Australia, I can buy HSP/HPI/REDCAT parts cheaper here than in the US and our dollar is stronger than the US dollar at the moment, for example a pair of redat shocks cost $40-50 a pair maybe more in the US, I can get them for $20 a pair if you know where to buy them, then again if I went to my LHS I would pay twice/three times the price.....go figure.

Ol' fart

WAY said:
Hey how about Australia?!? Btw Ol'Fart, you are limiting yourself by selling these as Redcat Rampage parts. These cars are marketed as HPI and HSP in Australia for example.
Really,I heard they are called Maraders. Is there a web site/forum based in Australia I could get on to let people know they are the same car's?

To my LHS ? ho ok .. my local hobby store .. you means you ship it to vancouvers hobbies ? cause its more my country hobby store than my local , i live completely in the opposite in quebec , its the only one sales redcat part ..

thx a lot .. from redcat rampage canadians owners ! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Ol' fart

!!!! you have ONE store in all of Canada that sells Redcats, WOW

Thats the deal. Shipping from Vancouver has to be cheaper than the states, right?

rookie101

Ol said:
!!!! you have ONE store in all of Canada that sells Redcats, WOWThat's the deal. Shipping from Vancouver has to be cheaper than the states, right?
Much cheaper.

This is awesome if they are going to keep a decent inventory!! I will definitely be checking their site for your parts. :D

WAY

Ol said:
Really,I heard they are called Maraders. Is there a web site/forum based in Australia I could get on to let people know they are the same car's?
Not that I know of. I think websites like Ausrc.com and Ozlargescale.com is where you will find these people, but I think people who are on forums probably already know this fact. It's more for those who just google for parts/hop-ups.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts