• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

7075RC outside US shipping

hello

i want to buy part from 7075rc and i im in canada , so anything i put in my cart ,7075 charge 50 $ for shipping :confused: ... its a lot of money for shipping a little part like the rear hub .. so i just want to understand .. cause i really want to buy this ..

maybe he charge 50 $ and after that refund the balance .. anyway .. please tell me ..

thx ! :cool:

Guantanamo Joe

I havent seen him on here in a few days, he might be offline for some unknown reason... don't hold it against him, I know when I am busy in my shop, everything else gets forgotten sometimes...

G

They are crazy busy manufacturing new products. They are just try's to catch up.

Ol' fart

Jack Lagachette said:
hello i want to buy part from 7075rc and i im in canada , so anything i put in my cart ,7075 charge 50 $ for shipping :confused: ... its a lot of money for shipping a little part like the rear hub .. so i just want to understand .. cause i really want to buy this ..

maybe he charge 50 $ and after that refund the balance .. anyway .. please tell me ..

thx ! :cool:
Hi Jack,

sorry, been busy. I just got back on line this morning.

I posted this about three or four days ago in responce to people who don't understand the cost to ship, I got no responce. That should tell you somthing.

Man,

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am SOOOOOO tired of overseas shipping. Get on your computer and see what it cost to mail me a 4X4X4 box. Get insurance and a signature to prove it got here and get back on this site and tell everyone what it's going to cost.

Oh, And you guys in Canada try it too.

Intool

3350 Scott Blvd #7

Santa Clara CA 95054

USA

Thank you for your response OL'fart ! I understand and i know you make a great products, for that i am ready to pay 50 $ for the shipping but i buy you more than the rear hubs..

sorry to live in Canada .. lol !

Ol' fart

I wish there was a hobby store in Canada that would carry my stuff.............

Try Vancouver hobbies , Scott is a cool guys and only sell redcat and Nutech and the hop hop parts also ! i sending a email right now to him .. and what about ebay ?

Last edited by a moderator:

Knuckles

Ol'fart everybody should carry your stuff. But that would mean no repeat for business for replacement parts. LOL

Knuckles

I agree nothing should ever break, but if it doesn't that means I have no alone time. Lol

G

Deluge said:
That's how it should be. Parts should be bullet proof. There's plenty of room for improvement on the X Series vehicles, though.
When he runs out of new parts to design, maybe he can machine up some wheels. desismileys_3923.gif

Ol' fart

I got ahold of Scott at Vancouver hobby's. We are working things out. Hopefully you Canadian guys can get your parts now without paying the crazy shipping cost.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts