• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

7075RC outside US shipping

Gas Jocky

Any Canucks wanting to pre order 7075rc parts let us know so were not left short on our initial order. Doug tells me it will be a couple weeks till he gets caught up so let us know asap.

Thanks

Scott

Vancouver Hobbies

wow... been a while since I used the Gas Jockey handle lol.

iwik76

Gas Jocky said:
Any Canucks wanting to pre order 7075rc parts let us know so were not left short on our initial order. Doug tells me it will be a couple weeks till he gets caught up so let us know asap.Thanks

Scott

Vancouver Hobbies

Welcome back.. I'll be very intrested in the hollow gear plate please Scott.. I'll drop you a email soon.

Cheers

Cerwyn

Last edited by a moderator:

Deluge

Gas Jocky said:
Any Canucks wanting to pre order 7075rc parts let us know so were not left short on our initial order. Doug tells me it will be a couple weeks till he gets caught up so let us know asap.Thanks

Scott

Vancouver Hobbies

Welcome back!

rookie101

Gas Jocky said:

Scott

Vancouver Hobbies

Waiting for the chassis to be ready and then will likely order the motor mount combo, diffs, steering, and chassis. I feel I may need some up-grades due to activity like in this picture… The XBe was getting some serious air on the weekend.

EACA97DB-68EC-49DE-96D4-D726C9F484CB-6623-0000076776CBB38B.jpg

rookie101

Driveshaft was okay, but the chassis flexed so bad on one landing the body snapped just behind the front body clip. I really need the new chassis. See the video in the picture/video forum under 1/5 big air.

Deluge

rookie101 said:
Waiting for the chassis to be ready and then will likely order the motor mount combo, diffs, steering, and chassis. I feel I may need some up-grades due to activity like in this picture… The XBe was getting some serious air on the weekend. EACA97DB-68EC-49DE-96D4-D726C9F484CB-6623-0000076776CBB38B.jpg
Nice air, dude! How did it hold up?

rookie101

Deluge said:
Nice air, dude! How did it hold up?
No issues at all mechanically. Cracked the body and the wing, but they are both still in useable shape. I was impressed with how durable it was.

Gas Jocky

rookie101 said:
Vancouver Hobbies now has the 7075rc parts on their website for all of us Canadians.
Thanks for posting that rookie, we will be adding more of their items as they become available, 7075 is very popular so he's back logged at the moment. Be about a month or so before we see the next order. Anyone wanting to request parts we don't have yet let me know and I'll be sure to set them aside for you.

www.vancouverhobbies.com

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts