• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

7075rc chassis back ordered?

Nurchburgler

any info on this....bought the black anodized one and got a refund....i emailed 7075rc and asked for the silver one...no answer?

anybody know what the deal is...I wanna order one...just don't wanna tie up my money and wait for another refund.

Ol' fart

Not really back ordered.

They are going on sale in about three weeks at a ridicules price and I didn't want the people who already ordered one to see everyone get the good price but them, so I sent the money back with a note explaining this, looks like you didn't get the note.

Guantanamo Joe

And that, friends is CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!

Now if we could only get DDM to let us know ahead of time what the Deals of the day will be... ha ha ha

Nurchburgler

Ol said:
Not really back ordered. They are going on sale in about three weeks at a ridicules price and I didn't want the people who already ordered one to see everyone get the good price but them, so I sent the money back with a note explaining this, looks like you didn't get the note.
Ok..my note said back ordered...that is awesome...can't wait for the sale Then.

:)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts