• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

7075rc build

Silent_chaos

Wayne said:
I am sure I do not have the experience that most people on this site have but I am fairly handy and own two Rampages, XB and XT. I have purchased and used all the parts sold by 7075 for the X series gas vehicle and found them to perform exceptionally. I tried with negative results to use the Savox SV-0236 servo matched with the 7075 servo saver and no 7075 steering servo mount. The 7075 steering servo mount is cut and drilled for the Hitec HS-5765 servo. If you use the following parts it is pricey, but you will be happy with the results: 7075 servo saver + 7075 steering servo mount + Hitec HS-5765 servo + 2S Lipo battery = Perfect fit and Exceptional Performance.
I remember Doug saying that the servo mount is for 5765, bigger servos won't fit.

I also ordered the 7075 servo saver but without the servo mount. Im guessing the 0236 along with the servo saver fit on the 7075 chassis no problem, eh?

Nothing is more aggravating then going to install the 2 speed and find out you have the wrong one so looks like it will be stock tranny for now. Got the hitech 5805 mounted and end points set so on my way to install tranny and engine will post shortly

rcgasser

Tylerbrown1986 said:
Nothing is more aggravating then going to install the 2 speed and find out you have the wrong one so looks like it will be stock tranny for now. Got the hitech 5805 mounted and end points set so on my way to install tranny and engine will post shortly
Looking super good and clean install. How did you get the wrong 2 speed? Is it demon rc?

Ol' fart

?????

Did you get a SS tube with the servo saver? It fits over the spring and stops it from flexing the wrong way. LMK

Thanks for posting this super nice build.

Silent_chaos

That's awesome.

Can you post a pic while the car is sitting on the ground without its cover please? Id like to see the ground clearance

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts