• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

5ive-t tires and rims

krebidoux

i have the baja wheel adaptors and was looking at the 5ive-t tires and rims for my xb. does anyone know if the 5ive-t rims will fit on the baja adaptors?

twissted

Banned
I picked up a set of the rovan rims and tires that are made to fit the 5ive and they are made much better than the HPI wheels. They also take up more hub length.

If you look at the lock nut you will see that I used the HPI nut besause it is much thinner.

I should color my cat red! it seems to be in a lot of my pictures!

Dreggsta

twissted said:
I should color my cat red! it seems to be in a lot of my pictures!
haha when i take the truck body off & set it on the floor my cat (that chewed my rx antenna off, grrrr lol) likes to crawl up inside of it. one night i didn't know he was in there & it just all of a sudden started moving right next to me making me jump straight up wondering if i had poltergiests in my house lol. talk about wig a fella out. guess the cat had the last laugh lol.

sorry, i know it was off topic.

G

Losi 5ive rims are the same front & back.

The Baja uses wider wheels in back as it is 2WD.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts