• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

5755 servo discontinued

cherryride

I was looking for servo's at tower today and saw the 5755 has been discontinued !

So whats a good servo to replace it?

travmess

Noticed a few days ago on ddm. They really have been discontinued. The 5805 a Good alternative without going to hv?just not seeing a huge advantage to goin to lipo right now seems like the 5765 hitec servo that is replacing the 5755 has about the same torque at.4v as a 5805 at 6 volts

Inertia Racing Products

i just installed the 5765 in mine , using a 6.0v nimh and it snaps the front wheels left and right like there is no tomorrow sitting on the bench .

DDM is running it @ 69.99 with an additional free billet servo horn..thru this sunday

Use discount code " hbf " and get an additional 5% off !!

i picked up the 5765 for steering and the 5645 for T/B for 99.00 after discount

G

Yeah, I grabbed three of them. Hehehehe

Hard to beat $67 for a great servo.

travmess

How much torque do u really need tho? That 5765 @ 6 volts is only has 278 oz-in while the 5805 has like 343 oz-in at the same voltage. Other than ability to go HIV with the 5765 is there really anything else that's better or should I just stick with the 5805 for my rigs?

GCLaredo207

Hey guys. If you really want that 5755, they are all over Ebay. Brand New. Never opened. A lot of hobby shops are selling them for $69 or so. I just got mine.

AJ

BigMike

Will these work with stock servo mounts ??

krashkrieg

Contributor
BigMike said:
Will these work with stock servo mounts ??
Yes, the 5755 works with stock plastic mount, you just have to drill two new holes...there a thread or two somewhere that has pics and explanation, but real easy mod.

Fearless

Servo

cherryride said:
I was looking for servo's at tower today and saw the 5755 has been discontinued ! So whats a good servo to replace it?
Hitec 5765mh have that on my XT and one as spare and it really does throw those tires around or you can either try the Savox 0235mg have two of those on my MT and its a sick power.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts