• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

4 wheel steering

gobigorgohome

anyone do this upgrade and if so does it work well i kno my mt has horrible turning radius if ne one has it what parts are needed to do the conversion? any links to websites would be great

G

That would be cool. Every thing would need to run off the front due to lack of room on the platform. I would love to see it done:)

Triggerman77

Contributor
Please post links if u have them! Very Interested !! Im sure on the newer MTs wioth duel steering servos u should be able to customize so one servo did front and one to the back :)

GTS 666

Found a earlier post by a member that has done a 4 wheel steering conversion. But the thread seems to be unfinished so I don't know how successful it was at improving the turning circle of the MT. The mods that where carried out was to mount front steering assembly on the rear and mount a servo to steer it. Would be good to see how it turned out.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts