• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

32cc won't start

Ice_2k

scooby61 said:
It's a killer bee bee but it's bypassed since it's not plugged into the circuit board
Oh, ok, I thought you just didn't plug it into the receiver but everything else was connected :)

Ildy666

Ice_2k said:
He already said he has spark, fuel and also swapped the carb with a known good one.
He also said he unplugged the killer bee and had spark and u keep telling him killer bee.i stated spark and fuel should start so I know he has that but an air leak can cause a hard or no start....

Ildy666

Before u swap engines.take off the intake and check out the pulse port hole maybe blocked also peak into the cylinder never hurts.also I had head bolts loose pretty much out of the box so a few options to check before engine swap but engine swap is pretty easy if you have to go that route....good luck....

scooby61

Not swapping motors just coils. And I've already checked head bolts and plus port all OK. But thanks for the advice.

rcgasser

I would really like to ask how do you have your killer bee hooked up but not hooked to the receiver and you have a spark??? I know anytime my killer be is not plug into the receiver it kills my spark.

scooby61

Only the lead that goes to the red button is connected to the coil if that lead is not plugged in to the killer bee it has no effect on spark.

scooby61

Finally got it running!! Had to swap coil from my spare motor so now it has a carb swap and a coil swap to get it running. Now to get it broken in and my tuned pipe will be here on friday. And have to full out red cats warranty form.

Silent_chaos

scooby61 said:
Finally got it running!! Had to swap coil from my spare motor so now it has a carb swap and a coil swap to get it running. Now to get it broken in and my tuned pipe will be here on friday. And have to full out red cats warranty form.
Glad to hear that. Finally.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts