• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

32cc vs 30cc

Anthony1989

A belt drive KIT with variable gear ratio ( 0.7 to 1:38 : 1) What are the benefits of Belt Drive over the standard transmission ?Fits all Rampage with no 4 pin gears(if you have 4 pin set up you must convert to square) and as for the xb xsc xb-e xt xr most models require trim if you want to use cover. .

By converting to their model timing belt is much quieter and the usual milled sound of the gears today.

The engine has to move less rotating mass . Result: engine transfers more power to the wheels , the car is faster and the power unfolds better.

The braking distance is shortened by reducing the braked masses.

The belt is extremely durable and thus reduce wear . So you will save money.

The belt drive is much lighter than the original gears , thus the total weight of the vehicle is reduced.

The cover was designed specifically for this drive.

100 % fitting accuracy

2mm thick poly carbonate

A) 1 : 1 = flat gear to the large gear coupling shaft + on the brake shaft

features:

high accuracy and no rework required by CNC production

15mm wide fine-tooth HTD (High Tooth Drive) belt. SELLING AS IS NEW NO RETURNS OR CASH BACK ON ANY UPGRADE OR MODIFIED PARTS WE DO COMPLY WITH EBAY AND PAYPAL SELLING AND BUYING POLICY THEREFOR A 25% RESTOCKING FEE WILL APPLY AND BUYER PAYS FOR RETURN SHIPPING IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS FEEL FREE TO CALL 813-405-8714 PLEASE CHECK OUT OUR FEEDBACKS AS WELL AS OTHERS TOO. BUY IT NOW AND GET IT HANDLED FAST AND FREE SHIPPING OR MAKE AN OFFER(WITH NO COVER)OR CALLERS GET THE LOWEST DEAL FOR THE WHOLE KIT.

This was description of the one I got on ebay it is a lil help dull on the +s of the belt drive.

OldDirty

I was looking at that one also. Your's I believe has the 1:1 ratio and the one I ordered has the higher ratio 1.2:1, 1.28:1, 1.38:1. Shipping was surprisingly only 9 euro but I'm already anticipating custom fees when the parcel arrives.

Last edited by a moderator:

OldDirty

On the website if I read correctly it states you dan change up the ratios to your liking so you can always swap out if your not happy.

Anthony1989

OldDirty said:
On the website if I read correctly it states you dan change up the ratios to your liking so you can always swap out if your not happy.
Yeah all I know is ill be excited when everything comes in so I can get it all installed to see a difference in performance.

Ildy666

I had that belt system but kept blowing out the plate where the bearing seated. I returned it but the original standard gear version is a good reliable setup....

Phill

OldDirty said:
Good to know I might just cancel the order. You use the steel gears ?
I use the pin drive gears

They don't seem to be as brittle as the square drive cast ones

Anthony1989

Ildy666 said:
I had that belt system but kept blowing out the plate where the bearing seated. I returned it but the original standard gear version is a good reliable setup....
Ill see how the belt drice works out. If I don't like it ill always have the stock 2 go back to. Anyone know a good 2 speed transmission? Only other thing I want 2 swap out.

Phill

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts