• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

32cc vs 30cc

UrbnRzqr

Hey all I'm not sure what the power is on these motors. I was luky enough to have an MT equipped with the 32.

Anyone know what the power is on these...

UrbnRzqr

Thats a substantial gain! Has Redcat not dyno'd these badboys during development... Kind of odd.

Anthony1989

There a major difference in acceleration? I order a 32cc rampage and I want it to haul butt is there a better engine out there to get speed out of?

Last edited by a moderator:

RampageHopUps

Servos are always personal choice. I use Hitec 5645 for all of my Throttle, and Hitec "discontinued" for my steering. I'm not sure what steering I will get when these finally break down.

Anthony1989

RampageHopUps said:
Servos are always personal choice. I use Hitec 5645 for all of my Throttle, and Hitec "discontinued" for my steering. I'm not sure what steering I will get when these finally break down.
I have a savox on my tmaxx steering works great seen a few people with them in there rampage may try them out.thx for the advice

Anthony1989

RampageHopUps said:
Davesmotors and OniellBrothersRacing can get you into the 9 HP range
I just ordered the 6304 full mod g320rc for my rampage will it fit on perfectly or is there stuff ill need to get to make it fit.....any other tips on increasing power on my rampage mt?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts