• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

32cc vs 30cc

Ice_2k

Are you saying the power output is actually higher?

Ice_2k

well, I would obviously love it for that too be true, but why would they downplay it? Doesn't make much sense...

designed2survive

Ice_2k said:
well, I would obviously love it for that too be true, but why would they downplay it? Doesn't make much sense...
No idea, may be typo. The DR is not that far from a baja 5B. The fuelie 26cc make 2.6hp.

RampageHopUps

Ice_2k said:
I'm sure they don;t have a dyno. I will ask Redcat to give me one today and I will then ask OBR to dyno it for me.

RampageHopUps

OK, folks,

Redcat has received samples today of the 32CC 4 bolt motor. The boxes werent marked, so we went though all of them until we found one. It is definitley a 4 bolt, and will start to come standard on the MTs and Dunerunners, sometime in the summer.

For those who got the 4 bolt already, please be aware you have one of the missing samples!! Please keep us informed of its progress and it you have any problems with it.

Once these 4 bolts are fully in production and stocked, they will change the model to a V4. (No change will be done, they are staying V3 models 3/2/2015 Rob)

mibowhunter73

Rampage hopups Well I am glad they figured it out. I talk to my hobby shop today they said the last 6 or 8 they sold they know were 4 bolt. I will keep you informed on how mine runs. Do you know if there are any other changes made to the V4 ?

RampageHopUps

Redcat probably shipped the whole pallet of samples to your dealer.

There shouldn't be any other major changes.

RampageHopUps

Alright, I talked with Sean from OBR this morning at Fear farm. He will take the new 32cc and test it on the Dyno. Then, he will port some of them for making head kits for you guys.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts