• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

2speed 4wd Mt

island

Have anyone heard of the CEN Matrix5-MT? Is it really 2speed? Found this on Ebay #110600344712

Last edited by a moderator:

Obeast44

Banned
Rob is right, there is no 2 speed that I know of for these. There definitely isnt one on the Matrix in the Ebay auction.

island

I guess not , was just searching 1/5 scale on ebay and found this item #110600344712 30min to an hour ago know its gone:confused:. I guess seller misprinted. Thanks guys

E5B

I saw it myself too...it had a nice cage and not as ugly as the rampage roll cage.. the auction just disappeared.. i should've save the pictures..

island

E5B said:
I saw it myself too...it had a nice cage and not as ugly as the rampage roll cage.. the auction just disappeared.. i should've save the pictures..
Thanks bro, I thought i was the only one. :eek:

island

1/5 SCALE GAS POWERED 4x4 MONSTER TRUCK w REVERSE 26cc

Ok heres one with reverse ebay #120627549825

looker2756

Contributor
rob64n said:
They have similar gearing as mcd and rampage and as far as i know there is no 2 speed for any of these trucks
Obeast44 said:
Rob is right, there is no 2 speed that I know of for these. There definitely isnt one on the Matrix in the Ebay auction.
None on the market Yet .... More to come as soon as we can let anyone know. I do know of at least 2 functioning 2 speeds for MCD's that do exist.

Obeast44

Banned
Ive seen prototypes of the 2 speeds, Ive also seen one with reverse. But nothing in full production yet.

Id like to see a CVT type setup for the Rampage/MCD now thatd be SWEET.

DemonRC

looker2756 said:
None on the market Yet .... More to come as soon as we can let anyone know. I do know of at least 2 functioning 2 speeds for MCD's that do exist.
Obeast44 said:
Id like to see a CVT type setup for the Rampage/MCD now thatd be SWEET.
You guys are really itching ain't ya. LMAO. I got at least one xmas present for ya MCD/Rampage guys but it's just a taste of something better that's coming.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts