• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

2 stroke oil

TRUENO

I went today to by 2 stroke oil i was going to by castro 927 but they dint have it in stock its supposed to get to store tomorrow. But on guy toll me that golden spectro 2 oil was a good. I want to know if any 1 have use that oil. View attachment 7721

alfred e numan

oils

The golden spectro oil you posted has been around many, many years. Its decent in a motorcycle. There are hundreds of 2-stroke oils. everyone of these oils claims to be bettter than the next brand. I would bet that nearly all of the secret indegrents come from 1 or 2 companies. Yea, the maxama 927 is good oil also. If you are buying your oils from a dirt bike shop, you might try Maxima K-2. This oil favors high rpm dirt bikes. Heck, just about any good 2 stroke oil will be fine. The main thing is not running the 2 fuel screw adjustments too lean. just my humble opinion.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.