• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

2 speed transmission

rroberson7805

When reading about installing the 2 speed transmission it seis some rampages do not have a long enough shaft to install a 2 speed. How do I know if this is on mine? Please read this about transmission from demon rc and look at my pics. I need a little help figuring out if I need to order a shaft so I'm not looking at this transmission not getting used because I'm waiting on a shaft, lol 77365abcf840ff814214df1f0477c872.jpg , thanks guys.

Ildy666

U should be ok u have the square drive gears. The longer shafts were needed in the 4 pin gear drive setup.

rroberson7805

Chinese replica. I might be sorry I did but it's all that's available right now.

rroberson7805

Ice_2k said:
Please keep us updated on how it's holding up
Will do. I'm very interested myself of the quality and performance. From the way it's described on the sale listing and owners manual they emailed me it's an exact replica of same material and design as demon's transmission. I will post results this weekend.

rroberson7805

Install of the 2 speed will not happen this weekend, shipping is slower than suppose to be and I will be lucky to get it monday, oh well.

Corvetman

rroberson7805 said:
Install of the 2 speed will not happen this weekend, shipping is slower than suppose to be and I will be lucky to get it monday, oh well.
Cool please let us know, I try to contact demon RC and no luck looks like this is the only 2 speed on the market.

rroberson7805

Corvetman said:
Cool please let us know, I try to contact demon RC and no luck looks like this is the only 2 speed on the market.
Will do, tracking seis it should be here Wednesday, takes a while from Hong Kong even though I got the 4 day DHS, turned out to be 8 days since I paid for it, lol, but I'm patiently waiting :)

rroberson7805

Not sure. Got it from Hong Kong and it was pulled from a new rc. Manual seis Lei racing and it looks just like demon rc transmission.

rroberson7805

Anyone recognize this? It was what my transmission was wrapped with inside the package. c67b37c2a1046737ed624643ba704327.jpg

rroberson7805

Corvetman said:
That's the eBay one, I'm thinking to buy that one since the demon rc is not avilavle
Yep, ebay. I sent him a message and he dropped price to $140 +50 shipping so I jumped on it. 8 day delivery from Hong kong. Now tomorrow we will see about the quality.

Corvetman

rroberson7805 said:
Yep, ebay. I sent him a message and he dropped price to $140 +50 shipping so I jumped on it. 8 day delivery from Hong kong. Now tomorrow we will see about the quality.
Cool let me know how good it is [emoji106]

Enjoy it

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.