• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

2 cycle oil

local150

Has anyone used this product for their oil and gas mixture. It is Opti-2 one 1.8 oz. packet is used for 1 gallon of gas. We use this at my work in all our 2 cycle engines. Weedwackers, chain saws, etc.

local150

i went on line and read about this product and also called the manufacture. They said they know of alot of people using it in RC with all positive results. Better HP no plug fouling cooler running etc. I am going to give it a try. 1 mix for all ratios no muss no fuss

Ildy666

Try it out...but what did u think the manufacture was going to say its crap use something else..lol..i use klotz 2 stroke in all my engines.been using it for 20+ years no complaints...let us know how it is...

rcgasser

Ildy666 said:
Try it out...but what did u think the manufacture was going to say its crap use something else..lolExactly LMAO too funny!!!!!! keep us posted if you do decide to try and let us knaow how it works for ya.

local150

I ran 3 tanks each in my HPI Baja and Dunerunner. They have different mix ratios and they ran great.

ChuenouXiao

local1150 said:
I ran 3 tanks each in my HPI Baja and Dunerunner. They have different mix ratios and they ran great.
To be honest with you.... run the best oil mixture you can find. :D I run Castor 927. Its recommended for my engine from OBR.

the1320god

ChuenouXiao said:
To be honest with you.... run the best oil mixture you can find. :D I run Castor 927. Its recommended for my engine from OBR.
I run the same. Burns clean. No build up. Great stuff

I bought the Lucas 2-cycle oil. half synthetic.. i like Lucas in the automotive industry but have no experience on 2 stroke.. any thoughts on it ?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts