• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

1st JETPRO pipe in St.Lucia

Zapped

Hey guys just got my JetPro pipe for my XB and proud to have the 1st one on the island. Can't wait to give it a run.

Zapped

Deluge said:
Nice. How much HP does that Traxxas 3.3 sticker add?
Thanks Deluge,....Lol.. I will let you know after the testing is done......lol:p:D

powerslave69

awesome!!

Zapped said:
Hey guys just got my JetPro pipe for my XB and proud to have the 1st one on the island. Can't wait to give it a run.
that ride looks like it's beggin to be abuse!! :D awesome machine, man!

GTS 666

Man thats neat . All these new Xts on here makes me think i will just have to bite the bullet and get one posted to OZ. With a Jetpro too. :D

Zapped

Obeast44 said:
What no video?!?!?! hehe JK
Looks great bro, how ya like the performance increase?
Thanks.....Just installed it last night,have not tried it yet and it has been raining here since Saturday,but I am itching to see the increase in performance.

Don't you worry Obeast,you will get your video.....hahaha.

cordy

Looks tite,I just put one on my xb,a black one, havent run it yet. 100_0332.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DemonRC

I like the red on green. What did you use to take the paint off? I would like to try something with my blue body.

Deluge said:
Nice. How much HP does that Traxxas 3.3 sticker add?
...not nearly as much as plastering your car with DDM stickers.

Zapped

DemonRC said:
I like the red on green. What did you use to take the paint off? I would like to try something with my blue body.
...not nearly as much as plastering your car with DDM stickers.
Demon,I can't remember the name of the stuff I used,but when I get home later I will PM you with the info.

Zapped

Deluge said:
Lol. I was just bustin' your balls, dude. My apologies if I offended you, that wasn't my intention.
No need for apologies Deluge,no offence was taken bro,was just trying to understand what you meant? I was about to place an order for more Traxxas 3.3 stickers.....lol

Zapped

Deluge said:
Do it. I was disqualified one time 'cause my car was too fast...I only had a 2.5 sticker on it. Didn't even have an engine.
LMAO......you crazy bro.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts