• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

1/5 redcat chimera

reno52002

is there a way to add a reverse to my chimera 1/5 scale

rookie101

I don't know of any 1\5 gas that have reverse, but you get used to it very quickly. If you really want to go backwards you could get the brushless version.

reno52002

Thanks i got a 1/5 gas the guy a got it from told he it had a lot of upgrade so im ask you guys what would be the upgrade because i took it to a dealer to night to get a extra set of tires the guy there said it all look standard to him they are kind new so i trying to fine out what if anything was done thanks for any information Thanks on a chimera 4x4

G

reno52002 said:
Thanks i got a 1/5 gas the guy a got it from told he it had a lot of upgrade so im ask you guys what would be the upgrade because i took it to a dealer to night to get a extra set of tires the guy there said it all look standard to him they are kind new so i trying to fine out what if anything was done thanks for any information Thanks on a chimera 4x4
Post some pics with the cage off. It would be easy to see what has been changed.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.