• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

1/4 scale mt

Ildy666

My kids were watching auction hunters this weekend when they told me to check out one of the units the guys bought.it was 2 hpi bajas and a 1/4 scale monster truck.it was big and put together well.they sold it for $4250 any one see this episode and what company made this thing.....just curious....it was pretty awesome.the collector didn't even want the bajas only bought the mt.

Last edited by a moderator:

RampageHopUps

Those was a New Era Monster Truck. The collector was from California and is well known for his QuarterScaleLegends site. I have been to his house and its amazing with cars and trucks stacked all over.

Ildy666

Very cool rob.i bet u wanted to sneak out one of those 1/4 scale trucks i know i would..lol...

RampageHopUps

Ildy666

Too cool rob.they r massive.the one on the left looks like or could be the one i saw on tv.did u ever seen one go?if u did how did it handle and accelerate?

Trip..

Does he still have his business? I'm asking because when those "Auction Scabs" come a huntin', people are usually too broke to pay the back storage fees.

I hate those shows... Nothing worse than a couple douchebags profiting off the misery and misfortune of others...

RampageHopUps

He has his business. He was the Expert that helped them get a cost for the items and he bought the 1/4 scale off them. Like he needs another??

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.