• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

1,300 stock xt

Sergio

just want to share how good we have it, i been out of the states for almost 4 months the wheather is nice here but could not take my toys i was at the mall and found a hobby shop and there it was brand new xt i was so happy to see it and said to my self i need one of those so i asked the guy and 1,300 dollars was the price, i still want it but thats too much. :D

G

The difference is probably what he paid to get it shipped. Ouch...

Sergio

yup i talked to the guy for a while and thats what he said shipping costs. he also told me the mini z stock champ is from here

Fearless

In Brazil it cost 3.000 real equal a $ 1,500 USD so u guy's have an idea a differential gear box there that cost us 10 or 11 bucks it goes for $60 usd crazy $hit.

Sergio

i wonder how much it would cost me to have one delivered from the pit stop i really want one here but i wont pay 1,300. with that amoun of money i can feed a family of 5 for a year here

bob c.

It says on the left you can get one for 599.99 with free shipping, I wonder if that's only in the u.s.a ?

G

Shipping packages that huge 40+ lbs is very expensive. Normally more than the cost of the vehicle.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts