• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Zenoah 4 bolt 36mm is here!

Martin

Is there a default with that zen 36mm cylinder/piston?

With the stock 28mm crank without gasket I get a squish of 0.024 .... I like to set the squish in the area of 0.015 in my engine, but I cannot do that with this kit, so I have bolted the cylinder without gasket.

Even with a +2 crank without machining, a 0.065 gasket will be fine.

Piranha2

Contributor
Well, I've been running the Ramp ragged for the past year.....numerous upgrades and parts have gone "through" this truck.....now it won't run WOT......waaaannn.....buuhhh...buhh...waan...buh....waaaannn.....so I look and see the head gasket gone....so replaced the gasket...saw the crankcase gasket was iffy at the head....but used motor seal with my new gasket......went back out and same thing.....won't run WOT...tried tuning carb....nuthin'.....saw that throttle shaft was wobbly.....tried everything....I just think the motors' gone.....sooooo...I need a new engine....I think I'm gonna get the 4-bolt G270RC for $259 and just get the 36mm (28.5cc) big bore kit for $90 later down the road.....SEE, I actually referred to the OP !!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.