• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Zenoah 26cc and TGN pipe

RampageHopUps

Took the Buggy out today in the morning for a few laps around West Chandler Park. This this screams now. Even at rich settings, it was a huge differnce over the 23cc. I'll see if I can get video tonight or Sunday morning.

RampageHopUps

No pics until there are 25 in stock. The piepe defintiely give more power, and isn't that loud either. I think its quieter than the Dominator even. I'll see if I can get a Decibel meter for this one.

hellya

can you put one on hold for me:) or when when they be available for the public...got some money burning a hole in my pocket

Ron E

Contributor
JUST SHOW US THE DARN PIPE ALREADY!!!

you can trust us, we wont tell... :D

RampageHopUps

I can show you pictures on e-mail if you want, but not to the general public, and not for reproduction. Just send me an e-mail to info(@)ramtech-engineering.com

Video will be up in an hour. I still have it a little rich, so you can see smoke coming out.

Pre-order guys will get first shot on the pipes as well.

hellya

rich is good ...... :) long live the engine. Is that the buggy? Have you tried the pipe on you 29cc truck?

Last edited by a moderator:

Ron E

Contributor
Rob, you are the man... thanks for the peek, the video is great also.

I have not had this great of customer service in a long time, thank you.

I can't wait for my truck to get here, couple more days...

since we pre-ordered it's great we get first dibs on the pipe, put me 3rd in line. no harm in having more than 1 exhaust system... :D

RampageHopUps

No, I haven't tried it on the 29cc. I gave that to my neighbor for some website work. I have a 26cc CC Racing Engine going in the Mosnter Truck.

hal001

Now that rob, is something i want to see on vid. I love the trucks.

RampageHopUps

I am expecting a Photo quality pipe in the next few days. Then I can take pics and videos showing off the pipe.

Shiny

Sorry to say boring Vid. All I was trying to see is the pipe.

:D Just joking.

Last edited by a moderator:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.