• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Your State/City

Alex

Boahh only one german ohhh russian from Herford Germany

lightning73

techrider62 said:
Pennsville New Jersey
Hey techrider me and krashkrieg are makin plans to go bashin again. It wont be this weekend coming up but the following weekend, not sure which day just yet but if your interested "the more the merrier". Krash came down from North Jersey yesterday to bash at a spot thats close to my house and we had an absolute blast. He is good people to hang out with too, and im already lookin forward to this next bash. If you arent doin anything let me know its a sweet bashin spot and definately a good time!

lightning73

That sounds like a plan, after your vacation were just gonna have to try and schedule another bash session. Its a long drive for krash so hopefully he will be able to make it down here again after your vacation, it would be nice if we could all get together.

Do you have any good places to bash near where you live? The one by my house is sweet but it never hurts to know about other sweet spots......lol

Last edited by a moderator:

krashkrieg

Contributor
lightning73 said:
That sounds like a plan, after your vacation were just gonna have to try and schedule another bash session. Its a long drive for krash so hopefully he will be able to make it down here again after your vacation, it would be nice if we could all get together.
Do you have any good places to bash near where you live? The one by my house is sweet but it never hurts to know about other sweet spots......lol
Indeed, other sweet spots maybe an little north of you...lol

lords

that's kinda why i moved out here...many different kinds and fresh and no taxes on dairy products

well besides the electronics shop.. :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts