• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

XTM Mammoth ST pro Brushless Not Bored anymore

fastlane

Team Driver
21174hc.jpg

Well this is the first off road Brush less build for me. I had to make a motor mount plate but I think it came out okay. This Mammoth had a lot of dust on it in Modesta Cali. still new in bags. I have been enjoying this very much. I just ordered my brushless set up for my Savage X. For the Mammoth I will use Mamba Monster 2200kv on a Neu 4s 35c 5000ah battery.

Attachments

• 21174hc.jpg
    21174hc.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited by a moderator:

hamster huey

COOL! I can only imagine.................. :rolleyes: That is looking nice! The MMT are nice but the Pros are even nicer! The size of those is what 1/7? The tires make me ask are you running on or off? You gotta jump that when your done! I wonder if youll like it better than the savage....................... :eek:

fastlane

Team Driver
oh those are just savage wheels with jato rear tires. I will be jumping the heck out of this truck. Savage or mammoth? Mammoth ST is way more stable and hands down handles better. My LST shocks come in today and I think my 2200 will be here as well

hamster huey

I like that! I got some skate board ramps from toys r us for $30 each for in front of my house. From the point where my brushless buggy and truggy leave the ramp to where they land is 36 ft (long jump). Its really awesome to watch. Im going to try to beat 36ft when my new batts get here. I will make a video! Watching your vid I think your MST Pro can beat 36ft. ;) 1/8 brushless is my favorite followed very closely by 1/5 gasoline then 1/10 brushless.

fastlane

Team Driver
Yeah I still like 1/5 and am hoping some one comes out with a rtr brushless 4x4. I had to adapt to driving such a light model again. I got used to my heavy rampage. It's a blast to run my ST. Next weekend I will be hitting the track with a couple of friends and kicin some nitro butt. LOL I think my next brushless will be an Aftershock 8e

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.