• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Xt Shocks

UnJustBaton

Hi all, new to the forum. I just bought a used xt. Front shock shaft is broke. Should I buy 4 new shocks if so what kind and size? Or just replace with a new stock one? It seems all stock and runs great, I plan on running it on the local BMX track.

G

Welcome.

The Redcat shocks come in pairs. So at a minimum you will be buying two.

You could use the MT shocks. You can buy replacement parts for them. So if you break another you would not need to replace the whole shock.

UnJustBaton

Xt Shocks

I figured if there was an upgrade might as well do it. I'll check out the MT shocks, thanks for the suggestion.

travmess

U could go with nutech thunderbolt ll shocks if u wanted they will bolt right on u can get everything u need including threaded bodies for like $70

travmess

The nutechs? My lhs just got three sets of all the parts to build them a couple weeks ago its half the price to buy all the parts needed then to buy the stock unthreaded shocks and then buy the threaded bodies

travmess

Yea its crazy to kno u can actually buy all the parts to build them urself cheaper than u can already assembled usually the difference highly favors buyi g them premade from my experience

G

Correct...

Individual parts normally add up to be more.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.