• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

XT joins Island Boys and their XBs.

Zapped

Hi guys this is the newest addition to our Redcat Rampages here on St.Lucia. I just did a few basic mods on it for the owner, Vent cap mod,shock covers and extended the exhaust ends to exit the body.

City Divided

Contributor
Exhaust Tips

Zapped,

I just wanted to thank you again for your advice regarding the gas cap mod, it worked like a charm. In regards to your extended exhaust on the XT, what are the measurements of the tips and did you purchase them that way or did you have to custom fabricate them?

City

Zapped

No problem City,That's what this forum is all about,helping each other. The exhaust tips are 4.5" long and about 11/16" inside diameter which is slightly bigger than what comes out of the exhaust,then I did a four way slit and used hose clamps to attach them.

Zapped

countstevula said:
that XT is looking cool.....I like the exhaust job you did
Thanks Count, Just trying it to see if we can prolong the life of the body from the exhaust heat.Oh...I also lined the under side of the body over the exhaust with some reflective material.

Obeast44

Banned
Looks great Zapped! Ya have all the bases covered on these cars thats for sure. But I gotta ask, wheres the video?!?! Haha! Just messin with ya :D

Zapped

Obeast44 said:
Looks great Zapped! Ya have all the bases covered on these cars thats for sure. But I gotta ask, wheres the video?!?! Haha! Just messin with ya :D
Hahaha.....that's cool,I just love it. We should be doing some work on the track this weekend,maybe extending so definitely videos will follow.Just for you Obeast44.

lightning73

The gas cap vent mod is to prevent vapor lock in the gas tank. Vapor lock will prevent you from being able to start your engine.

Btw: Excellent job on that XT Zapped the exhaust tips out of the tailgate look awesome! You definately have a knack my friend.... ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Zapped

lightning73 said:
The gas cap vent mod is to prevent vapor lock in the gas tank. Vapor lock will prevent you from being able to start your engine.
Btw: Excellent job on that XT Zapped the exhaust tips out of the tailgate look awesome! You definately have a knack my friend.... ;)
Thanks Lightning.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts