• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

XT-B Truggy

Dreggsta

rcdad you asked where the pics were. it's not done yet but it's very close to being done & then i can start on mine which will be an xt w/the body lowered as far down til it touches the spark plug cage. it'll have the xb rear wing on it too. it'll get cut some but not sure yet in how bc my focus is on getting my son's xt-b done.

my son's & mine have: copper drive cup braces (6 total per vehicle), 1" velocity stacks, dt1 dual folw filter, tgn pre-airfilter, ddm pull start prefilter, alum gear plate, alum front chassis brace, alum front/rear shock towers, killer bee, voltwatch2, 7075rc front/rear hubs, xb rear wing, xq throttle/steering servos, ngk spark plug & fuel vent.

Last edited by a moderator:
G

Looks cool

Dreggsta

Thanks guys. I wasn't sure what ya'll would think. I like creating my own variations. I haven't tuned the suspension yet but it will be set w/the chassis slightly higher than the arms at parallel w/the ground. i want the dog bones to be close to level.

BertR

Hey.. That looks pretty cool Dreggsta. Try 45wt oil for the shocks It will help sop up the terrain and supports level dogbones

Dreggsta

I'd like to see it in action too. Almost done w/it so I can get mine done. The truggy is my son's. I want to get them prepped & ready before I run them.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts