• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

xsc wheel hexs or whatever the term is. lol.

redthomas

So I'm running the xsc the other day and I spun a wheel nut..lost the nut so I found another and lock tightened everything down.. but, I noticed the square hub that fastens down on the axel was close to rounded on 70 percent of the hub. I flipped it over so the undamaged part grabbed more of the wheel, but I can see replacements coming soon and I think I'd rather go to a more common type of hub, like a hex or something, any suggestions?

G

The Baja style adapters give you the ability to run all the wheel combinations for he Baja.

The two style available are the RAMTech adapters which are the extended versions and the 7075RC adapters which use a cap style fastener. These are not be extended style.

G

7075RC (to the left) is currently the only place to get their adapters.

Rampage HopUps or RC PitStop (both to the left) have the RAMTech adapters. Rampage HopUps is the manufacture of the RAMTech adapters.

G

Both are awesome products.

Stumpdiggitty

it just so happens that i have an extra set of hpi adapters that i ended up getting for free... send me an email, and i may just send them to you, if you are in the states and shipping is cheap lol....theyre the 7075RC style..

Eric

G

Wow dude! That's nice of you!

redthomas

Wow stump. That's awesome of you. I'd be more than happy to reimburse the mailing charges.. i.. once again. So very nice of you. Thanks a lot.

Last edited by a moderator:
G

Hey redthomas

I would recommend editing that post to remove your address. You should send that to him in a PM.

Just look'n out for ya.......

Stumpdiggitty

My good deed for the year lol. The guys at 7075 rc told me to keep them or givem away and since i have a good set, might as well pay it forward, so thanks to 7075rc as well!

krashkrieg

Contributor
Re: xsc wheel hexs or whatever the term is. lol.

Paying it forward, I love to see that!

RCdad is right Stumpdig (just wrong user...lol), remove your email from other post and use PM...it will only lead to web crawlers grabbing your addy and sending you tons of junk mail

redthomas

Thanks guys. This is definately the most helpful site I've been on. I've checked the for sale section here to no avail, but I thought I'd ask. Anyone selling g any wheels

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts