• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

XBE ESC firmware

Kaz the Minotaur

Has anyone had problems upgrading the XB-E ESC firmware?

I have the same ESC with a different label on the case. Anyway when I connect it the wizard find 3.4 MB of updates but when I click OK I automatically get an error.

Upgrading from the ESC program gets an error that says I can't upgrade my current version, V1.00_10113a_2R, to the new version V1.00_100715a_2R.

My database version is 1.79 and hardware version is HW429_v5.0_15A

XBENOOB

Kaz the Minotaur said:
Has anyone had problems upgrading the XB-E ESC firmware? I have the same ESC with a different label on the case. Anyway when I connect it the wizard find 3.4 MB of updates but when I click OK I automatically get an error.

Upgrading from the ESC program gets an error that says I can't upgrade my current version, V1.00_10113a_2R, to the new version V1.00_100715a_2R.

My database version is 1.79 and hardware version is HW429_v5.0_15A
I had the same problem... If you are running Windows 7 / Vista (((( :eek: )))) you need to run the hobbywing USB link software as administrator.

Right mouse button click on the application, and then select run as administrator..

Windows 7 / Vista block some port accesses to protect the user...

XBENOOB

You welcome...

And I also turned the timing and punch all the way down as well... Otherwise, you will destroy the center dogbones or the front and rear diffs...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts