• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

xb weight

hamster huey

I hope someone weighs a xb in race trim. Not an out of box weight. Especially if the servos and other things need to replaced or added (killswitch) to get it to RTR race form. Thats going to be its true weight.

DemonRC

Some of the guys were weighing 5B's and T's a few months ago and somebody grabbed my car and weighed it. My partner came down the track laughing his ass off telling me it weighed in at 21 lbs with the tank empty. I didn't see it but I wouldn't doubt if it did weigh that little. This factory early version I have is really really light. I'm not sure how much Redcat added to it but it couldn't be that much.

igetbombed

Contributor
@demon-speed wise how does this stack up with the mt? I'm not happy with the speed on the mt and would like to know if this is faster and if so if the margin of difference is noticeable

camo

I can tell you one thing.... demon's buggy was beatting like 4 moded bajas the other sunday.... but I guess you have to hear from demon himself....

hamster huey

igetbombed said:
@ camo - that's what I want! A Redcat that can keep up with a Baja - any video of that?
That is going to be awesome! Neck and neck in a straightl line then beat it w/4wd in the turns and on slick conditions!

hamster huey

DemonRC said:
Some of the guys were weighing 5B's and T's a few months ago and somebody grabbed my car and weighed it. My partner came down the track laughing his ass off telling me it weighed in at 21 lbs with the tank empty. I didn't see it but I wouldn't doubt if it did weigh that little. This factory early version I have is really really light. I'm not sure how much Redcat added to it but it couldn't be that much.
Will it be run w/lightweight glued tires/wheels or are beadlocks needed?

Was that w/your pulley ssytem?

camo

@ igetbombed. I'll see if I can get a vid of demo's xb and my xt this weekend, i'll keep you posted.

camo

In all honesty..... I can't see baja being that fast (my opinion) MCD and FG is waht I would say you have to compete with.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.