• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

xb remote issue

HERSHEY

my xb turns on fine but when i feather the throttle,nothin.it turns left,right but i cant give it gas from the remote.if i do it from the car it gases but not wit the remote..any ideas on the prob thanx in advance

G

Try switching the throttle and steering on the receiver. That will tell you if your servo is good.

HERSHEY

so i guess the srevo is bad cause i switched it around and nothing..who has good servos and how much...thx rc dad

Us66xb

Throttle servo is a common first item to go. Do a search for Hitec servo and you will find many threads on the subject along with some model numbers to use.

HERSHEY

thats probably why my xb jus shot off down the street huh??cause my servo went out or wut???

G

Over pushing them.

Make sure your end points are set correctly. The servo should not be trying to push past the range of travel. Example: during full throttle the servo should stop where the throttle stops. It should not be trying to push farther than allowed to move.

Also, the Redcat servos are fragile to say it nicely. It does not take much to burn them out.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts