• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

XB Chromoly Rollcage

DemonRC

Here's a work in progress. The main beams on the cage are permenant. The spark plug hoop I don't know about. I needed to get some protection over it tonight for weekend running so this is what I ended up with for the weekend. I think I'm gonna cut the hoop off and angle the hoop toward the back and run the supports rearward. I did this style on my FG and it looked better on it. I think the Rampage engine is too far forward to do the hoop this way. Anyways, here's what I got so far. I dropped it on it's top from about 4 feet up and it flexes nicely. Didn't even touch the engine. I did manage to scrap the #$% outta my front shock tower by doing so. Oh well. There's really no good way to run vertical supports to the chassis due to the chassis being so narrow. I doubt I'll have any problems but if I do I might run supports to the stock rollcage chassis holes.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts