• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

XB boxed up and ready to sell

csp1971

Contributor
Until I started reading posts over the past couple weeks and found out 7075 has a new gear case, a belt drive is available, Grafil body.....my only disappointment is that there is no Redcat clear body yet for the XB's!

Every winter I have this wild idea that I'm selling something, then I realize that I can't because I would probably miss it. So I'll be unboxing it this weekend, putting the engine, radio, servos, and killswitch back in.

Can anyone tell me if the rear Jetpro for the XB is better than the side mount Jetpro?

cordy

I`m using a jet pro side pipe and no problems.Check out my nutech body for my xb in pictures and video. I used a nutech thunderbolt body for a tb2 and it fit.Just an allturnative for the xb body.

rcn-hobbies

The Jetpro rear is pretty protected. It is a good topend pipe. Comes alive in the mid and revs good! It is also smooth with the power delivery great pipe for big open tracks.

G

There also different styles, the side pipe is a mid bleed and the rear pipe is a end bleed. The end bleeds develope more top end while the mid bleeds develope the lower to midrange power band.

csp1971

Contributor
RCDAD said:
There also different styles, the side pipe is a mid bleed and the rear pipe is a end bleed. The end bleeds develope more top end while the mid bleeds develope the lower to midrange power band.
I've got the side mount and was wondering about the rear mount. Wish they had the rear mount before I had purchased the side mount. Bummer. Oh well, I'll be ordering that belt drive from you when it's available!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.